Publishing High Quality Content
Since our founding in 2012, Plastic Surgery Articles has been publishing high quality content designed to more deeply inform readers about the field of plastic and cosmetic surgery. To do that, we have leveraged current events, celebrity plastic surgery rumors, and the latest plastic surgery news to provide content that the public wants to read but which also offers valuable and useful information to people interested in plastic surgery.
We’re committed to this mission because plastic surgery can be a big decision. Whether it’s a patient interested in a breast augmentation or a tummy tuck or a liposuction procedure, there’s an intentionally deliberate process to booking surgery. This process is in place because it’s very important that patients have as much information as possible regarding their procedures. Not only does this better allow them to determine which procedure might best generate great results, but it also helps them better anticipate those results.
Meet the Editors
The editorial team at Plastic Surgery Articles has a significant amount of experience steeped in the world of plastic surgery. Together, we bring a sharp, editorial eye to each and every article we publish on our website. Many of our articles are written by surgeons themselves, but we step in when we see an interesting topic or a story that needs to be covered.
Our editorial staff consists of:
- Nick Engebretson: With over twenty years of experience in the field of plastic surgery marketing, Nick has a great talent for discovering what cosmetic and plastic surgery patients really care about. The stories he cultivates are well sourced and always relevant. Nick is a marketing expert in the plastic surgery vertical, and brings all those years of experience to bear when writing about plastic and cosmetic surgery.
- Dan Voltz: A writer by trade, Dan has been writing about plastic and cosmetic surgery just about every day for the past five years. Dan is committed to ensuring readers get a good set of facts, spending the time necessary to interview surgeons and represent their takes on trending topics. Dan has a Masters Degree in English, and has a talent for breaking down complex topics into simpler, more digestible pieces.
All of our writing is done in consultation with the plastic surgeons who are contributors to our site so we make sure to get the right information on any given topic!
Getting Information to Possible Patients
At Plastic Surgery Articles, we are here to provide information. That may sound simple, but it’s a task we take seriously because we believe that only when they are highly informed will patients make the best possible choices. Most plastic surgery patients begin seeking out information in the very early stages of making a decision. Sometimes, those patients know the results they want before they’ve settled on the best procedure to achieve those results.
Sometimes getting the right information can be difficult. Plastic surgery is a field that embraces and relies on innovation—and that means that plastic surgery is field that is constantly growing, changing, and pushing the envelope. This is a good thing, because it allows cosmetic and plastic surgeons to help more people get the results they want
Benefits of Being a Plastic Surgery Articles Contributor
Plastic Surgery Articles creates a space for those cosmetic and plastic surgeons to publish the latest news and breakthroughs in the fields of cosmetic and plastic surgery. We do this because we believe that plastic and cosmetic surgeons want their patients to be as informed as possible. Plastic Surgery Articles gives those surgeons a direct line to potential patients from all over the world.
This makes it easy for our contributors to inform the public about new procedures, new research, and new innovations. If you have news about your practice and you want the public to know about that news, Plastic Surgery Articles provides a direct avenue to plastic and cosmetic surgery candidates you’re trying to inform.
Contributors to Plastic Surgery Articles also enjoy the following benefits:
- The ability to publish articles and content
- Recognition from new patients and candidates
- Access to a network of peers and colleagues
- Increased discussions regarding innovation and information in the fields of cosmetic and plastic surgery
- Access to a social network to disseminate your articles and thoughts
- A beautifully designed forum on which to publish
- Access to an audience of plastic surgery enthusiasts who are interested in the topics of plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures
We believe that the more information that’s out there, the better it is for patients. If you want to contribute to Plastic Surgery Articles, you can contact us to begin publishing or commissioning your own high quality content.
Benefits of Being a Plastic Surgery Articles Reader
At Plastic Surgery Articles, we place on emphasis on generating high quality content—we always have. For users of Plastic Surgery Articles, this means you are getting access to a wide range of thoughtful, useful information. This information can help guide you and inform you through your plastic surgery journey. Our content and articles are both designed to be easy to read without being simple or so general as to be useless. In other words, whether you’re a plastic surgery novice or someone who has had a certain procedure in mind for a number of years, you’ll find what you’re looking for at Plastic Surgery Articles.
In other words, if you’re looking for information, you’ve come to the right place. You can dig right into the articles or categories in which you’re interested, or you can take a more random approach and just click on what catches your eye.
Either way, we’re here to help you become more familiar with the fields of cosmetic and plastic surgery. Get started now by digging into our content!