Summary: Brazilian Butt Lifts are part of the big booty craze, and when it comes to enhancing your backside, cosmetic surgery is your best bet at a permanently beautiful butt!
Permanently Better Butt
In the last few years, backsides have become front page news. More than ever before, women across America are looking to expand the size of their derriere. There are many popular workout trends that have actually spawned from popular cosmetic procedures. The “Brazilian Butt Lift” workout craze gets its name from the procedure that uses fat from other areas of your body to plump up your buttocks. What’s the difference between the cosmetic surgery butt lift and the exercise video? A surgical Brazilian Butt Lift will give you permanent results immediately.
Easier Than You Think
Brazilian Butt Lifts are part of the “fat transfer” family of plastic surgery. When people think of plastic surgery, it’s possible that they think of knives, general anesthesia, and potentially long recovery times but that is no longer the case. A Butt Lift procedure is really a one-two punch when it comes to enhancing your look, plus it can be done with less risk of infection and no need for general anesthesia. Here’s how it works:
- Fat is liposuctioned from an area of your body that may have excess fat already. (This is the perfect time to get a flatter stomach or thinner thighs while you’re already in the hands of a board certified cosmetic surgeon.)
- Fat is then purified and re-injected back into the body part that needs some enhancement. (In the case of the Brazilian Butt Lift, the fat goes straight into the buttocks!)
- After a recovery period of a few weeks, and about 3 weeks of avoiding sitting on your butt, you will see your beautiful final results. (Primary results of your procedure will be noticeable right after surgery; you will begin to get a feel for your final look after swelling goes down.)
Doing it Right
Fat transfer procedures are particular amazing because often times they don’t require general anesthesia. Your doctor will inform you what will be the best surgical plan for your desired results, and answer any questions you may have. If you desire a bigger butt, cosmetic surgery is the way to go. Some other benefits of a Brazilian Butt Lift are:
- Lower risk of rejection (as compared to implants) because the fat is already your own
- Fat is taken from other areas of the body, leaving you lean and sculpted where it matters most
- Butt lifts often times do not require any touch ups, leaving you with permanent results that don’t need to be maintained
Doing it right is right when it comes to the surgeons at Elite Plastic Surgery in Miami, Florida! The group of surgeons at Elite Plastic Surgery have quickly become spot light surgeons for the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure. It’s worth the time to visit their website to view before and after photos of actual patients.
Knowing For Sure
Exercise and eating right are always a very important part of a healthy lifestyle, but if you want a sexy, lifted butt and you want it today, the Brazilian Butt Lift is the only way to go. Working out is a great way to achieve beautiful results over time, but some of us want what we want immediately! If you know for sure that you want a fuller backside, talk to a board certified cosmetic surgeon today about your Brazilian Butt Lift.