Summary: More and more men are seeking penoplasty, or penis enlargement procedures lately, and we think it may have something to do with the influence of some famous men’s famous packages.
On the Down Low
Penis’s come in all different colors, shapes, and sizes, but one thing is clear: men (and women!) often believe that “bigger is better.” It is something no one would ever admit to, but the size of a man’s penis matters to almost everybody. Rumors of Mad Men star Jon Hamm being well endowed have popped up all over the internet lately (with pictures included!), and more and more men are discussing penis enlargement options with their doctor than ever before.
Famous Down There
Stars like Hamm, and soccer star David Beckham, have been rumored to be having a lot going on down there. Images of these stars bombard us and it’s hard not to take notice of their large assets. Both women and men seem to be obsessed with size, but unfortunately not all men are as blessed as these famous studs. If you aren’t fully satisfied with your penis, or know someone else who struggles with issues of self-esteem because they feel they do not “measure up,” you may want to consider learning more about penoplasty.
There are two main options when it comes to enlarging your penis. Penile implants are always available to permanently impact the size of your package. Fat transfer options are also available for those looking for a slightly more natural alternative.
- Penoplasty operations in which fat is taken from other parts of the body and injected into to the penis can increase flaccid length by one to one-and-a-quarter inches and the circumference by about an inch or two, as well.
- One downside to a fat transfer enhancement is that repeat procedures are needed to maintain the result. As with all fat grafting surgeries, fat eventually becomes absorbed back into the body.
- Penile implants are most often used to recover functionality after prostate surgery. Fat transfer techniques work on a strictly aesthetic basis, but penis implants can often times improve function, as well.
- Penile implants offer a permanent solution and are a decision that should not be made lightly.
- Talking over all of your options with a board certified cosmetic surgeon will help you achieve the look and size that you desire. Your best chance at the penis you want is through open and honest communication.
Discretion Not Advised
If you are interested in learning about this topic, you have no reason to be embarrassed or ashamed. Specialists are trained to be sensitive to their patient’s requests and offer a non-judgmental ear. The intimate nature of a plastic surgery procedure like penoplasty can make it seem taboo, but in fact it’s really about being comfortable with your body and building your confidence any way that you can. If you are interested in penoplasty, talk to your doctor today: no excuses!